Have you ever thought to yourself, “what does a home warranty cover?” If so, you’re not alone! A home warranty is a service contract that covers household appliances and systems when they break down. They protect you from the unexpected high cost and inconvenience of appliance and air conditioning and heating breakdowns.
What Does a Home Warranty Cover at Home-Tech?
At Home-Tech we call this service contract a Service Agreement. Our Service Agreements cover your major household appliances, air conditioning and heating systems and minor plumbing and electrical issues. Included in coverage with Home-Tech:
- Household Appliances: Including refrigerators, freezers, hoods, ranges/ovens/cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, disposals, washers and dryers and more!
- Air Conditioning and Heating Systems: Unlike other companies, Home-Tech provides full parts and labor coverage plus an annual Clean and Check.
- Laundry and Water Heaters: Washers, dryers and repair of water heaters.
- Parts & Labor: NO CHARGE!
- 2-Hour Service Call Time Frames
- Emergency Service 7 Days a Week
- Non-repairable Appliance Replacement (Under 10yrs): NO CHARGE!
- “Cost Discount” Pricing or “Gift Coupon Credit(s)” on qualified replacement appliances.
- Appliance Delivery, Setup and Installation on qualified purchases: NO CHARGE!
- Annual A/C Clean & Check
- GOLD Service Agreements: Unlimited Service Calls at NO CHARGE!
- Silver Service Agreements: Minimum Service Call Charge!
If you’re still wondering, “what does a home warranty cover?,” see our Service Agreements page for more details. Additional options are available for equipment coverage and services. Please visit our Options page for more information.
How Does a Home Warranty Work?
How Much Does a Home Warranty Cost?
We Have a Maintenance Policy with Another Company. Why Would We Need A Service Agreement with Home-Tech?
Is Home-Tech a Local Company?
Do I Have to Have a Service Agreement to Get Service from Home-Tech?
I Have a New Home with New Appliances. Why Would I Need a Service Agreement?