The Dishwasher is Not Working at All
This is most likely a power issue.
1. Check the Circuit Breaker
2. You May Have Tripped GFI Outlet
Water Remaining in Bottom of the Dishwasher after a Full Cycle
1. Remove the Filter Basket
2. Clean It Out
3. Re-Secure the Filter.
4. Check the Plastic Tube
5. Make Sure Your Soap Isn’t Old
Time to Call Home-Tech?
The above are just some tips to try to help you get your dishwasher working on your own. If you are unable to do so, Home-Tech is here to help! Our expert technicians in your area will come to your house, diagnose the problem and get your dishwasher back up and running asap. We work on all brands. So call us today at 800-433-9740 or fill out our online request for service.
If you have a Service Agreement with Home-Tech, your dishwasher is covered under the agreement! You can count on service 7 days a week – even on holidays. Log into our exclusive Member Services to schedule yourself, fill out our online form or call at 800-433-9740. Whatever is the most convenient for you.
Want to Know More About Home-Tech Service Agreements?
Our Gold & Silver Service Agreements cover all of your household major appliances, your air conditioning system and your water heater.When your air conditioning or appliances break down, our highly trained professional technicians will have you back in operation quickly, in most cases the same day.
- Parts & Labor – NO CHARGE!
- 2-Hour Service Call Time Frames
- Emergency Service 7 Days a Week
- Non-Repairable Appliance Replacement (under 10 years old) – NO CHARGE!*
- “Cost Discount” Pricing or “Gift Coupon Credit(s)” on Qualified Replacement Appliances
- Appliance Delivery, Setup and Installation on Qualified Purchases – NO CHARGE!
- Annual A/C Clean & Check**
- GOLD Service Agreement Members Service Calls – NO CHARGE!
- Silver Service Agreement Members – Minimum Service Call Charge!
*Water Heater by option only. Some Restrictions Apply. ** Minimum service call charge applies to Silver Service Agreement Members.